Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jesus speaking to my soul

​In silence My love will speak. I will bring you on a journey of self-discovery that will result in an ever deeper conviction that I am your everything, your all and that I always have been. I look forward to spending this time with you. Choose somewhere beautiful so that we may renew our vows. I have been preparing you already for this moment of grace.
​Today we shall 'walk in the cool of the day' until your senses are saturated by a beauty which will only remind you of the infinite hunger for enduring beauty that I have planted in you. The sadness you sometimes feel or the longing and yearning which you sometimes experience leaving you restless are My gentle reminder that  I am your everything and that I want you to be so filled with My every grace and blessing. This life is so small, too small to satisfy your hungers. Who would have thought that God wanted to make love to humanity so much.
​The call of transcendance that you've felt from the time you were a boy was a gift of faith that I gave you. It often times left you feeling lonely and without words; the feeling being so strong almost like a gravitational force or pull. It was not only My gift to you but also My gift to the world through you. This call has shaped you still lest those who do not know Me are to remain formless and void. The gift you must bring them is the awareness of My majesty, My bigness and at the same time My childlike gentleness that loves to play.
​Some day I will reveal to you the full history of humanity just as a parent moved with excitement and pride shows a friend the photo albums of their children as the grew from toddlers to adults.
​Silence is My gift to humanity and yet too often they refuse to listen to it as if it were the absence of something. How unfortunate. Somethings are only learned by listening. Listening, however, entails obedience and a suspension of pride so as to enable availability and accessibility to the One who makes listening fruitful.
​I cannot thrust Myself upon you, it would be too much. It was necessary for Me to build you up in stages so that your capacity for Me would be deep. Every awareness of restlessness and yearning you have for Me is My doing. I am deeping within you your capacity to receive Me. “I will not arouse love, before it is ready.” Song of Songs 8:4

No comments:

Post a Comment