Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Precious

Precious in the Eyes of the Lord is the Death of His Faithful: How precious for the redeemed is that moment when at last the veil of faith is lifted and they behold their true worth in the arms of satisfying Love. The arrows of doubt that sought to bring them down in this life will be replace by the certitude of faith's eternal reward – the Bridegroom of the soul.
​It must excite You so much my dear Jesus at the moment of death to be able to thrust Yourself so completely upon the children of grace. To know, Lord Jesus that You are the ecstasy of the human soul must make You impatient for the death of Your faithful ones. How must it make You feel knowing that You are everything and that in death Your faithful ones will come to experience in true undefiled purity the joy of the union which the soul was made to hunger for. You are that joy. You desire to give that joy to the world for You are Love Absolute.
​I long to be lost in that embrace My Beloved Jesus never more to emerge from the  inner chamber to my most worthy and exalted King. My pen seeks to scream Your praises with love beyond defect. You have no equal. You alone my dearest Jesus were found worthy to open the scroll which had been sealed with 7 seals, the same scroll  of which the book of Revelation speaks. This scroll contains my every need and desire and You have made Yourself worthy to open it by paying the demands of justice, which I could never pay by shedding Your delicious love-enhancing Blood. Your desire alone Lord to open the scroll with the seven seals is itself my crown of glory for to know that the God of all glory has desired Me and turned His glance toward me is enough to elate me for eternity.
​To hold Your hand and feel the grip of victory, sharing the joys and surprizes of Your resurrected wounds. Ah! This will be contentment. I know not if my eyes will be capable of beholding what You desire to share with Me.
​To be counted among the King's men: what honor, what joy, what supreme nobility, all at the price of Love, not mine but His. He will hold me and love me and at last I will know without interruption the ecstasy of being created, redeemed and sanctified by the Triune God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment