Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The weight of gravity bears heavily upon my feet as they strain forward through the narrow gate of Calvary’s Sanctuary to the Altar of the skull where time will curtsy as Timelessness dictates Heaven’s Treatise on Love: The Autobiography of the Word Made Flesh.
            The Fearful responsibility incumbent on me of making such an ascent to the height of the world through the valley of the shadow of death reminds me that my hands have been chosen to turn the pages of this treatise so that love may be unfurled in all its glory for all to see as death is written out of the plot of human destiny by the finger of God which in the mystery of time becomes my finger. And having arisen to this height to procure for my fellow man much more then the furniture of heaven I now descend from the Altar of the skull where revealed in a mosaic of blood dripping from every chapter of the eternal chalice is to be found the consummation of heavenly discourse wherein love invites all the illiterate to become learned in the sweet wisdom of a living library of love whose name is ‘Immolated’ and He will not abandon His post in the hands of the Priest as the Sacred Host until we say ‘I do’ or ‘Amen’.

No comments:

Post a Comment